- Marriage License's
- Deeds of Trust
- Quit-Claim Deeds
- Living Trusts
- Loan / Mortgage Documents
- Letters of Authorization
- Copy Certification by Document Custodian
- Copy Certification of Power of Attorney
- Proof of Execution by Subscribing Witness
- Declaration of Domestic Partnership
- Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) Verification
- Content Certification of Safe-Deposit Box
- Insurance Documents
- Power of Attorney
- Any other legal document that needs the Seal of a Notary Public
I am a licensed, bonded, and insured Notary Public and amBound by the Laws within our great State of Florida, for over 40 years
As a Notary Public, I shall certify in the certificate of acknowledgment or jurat, the type of identification, either based on personal knowledge or another form of identification,
upon which I, the Notary Public is relying.
As a Notary Public I wll not notarize a signature on a document unless I personally know, or have satisfactory evidence, that the person whose signature is to be notarized is the individual who is described in and is executing the legal document.
Robert (Bob) DeMeo, Mobile Notary
Mobile Notary Services in-and-for the State of Florida
within the Alva - Ft Myers area
Commission # FF 138501
Please note: I DO NOT and WILL NOT 'Back Date' Any Document or Documents.